NEW CASTLE, Pa., April 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Axion Power International, Inc. (OTC QB: AXPW), the developer of advanced lead-carbon PbC® batteries and energy storage systems, announced its Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Vani Dantam, has been invited to participate as a panel expert on energy storage, at the upcoming AGRION event in NYC.
Energy Storage Economics 2.0 for New York City and Beyond will take place Thursday, May 9, 2013 9:30am at 10 Rockefeller Plaza, NY.
Dantam will be part of a roundtable that will include some of the nation's most dynamic commercial storage leaders discussing the fast-growing concerns with consumption, congestion and reliability. The economic landscape for distributed storage will be an additional focus point for the roundtable.Topics covered will include:
- Smart storage investments for NYC RE Portfolio owners and managers
- Key evolving technologies
- The evolving regulatory and rebate landscape promoting storage projects
- Resiliency strategies with storage vs. backup generation
- The promise of large-scale project finance for storage
- Storage economics landscape
- Recent developments in storage project financing