HAMILTON, Bermuda, April 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Nabors Industries Ltd. (NYSE:NBR) today announced that its wholly owned subsidiary, Nabors Industries, Inc. ("NII"), has established an unsecured commercial paper program, on a private placement basis, under which NII may issue from time to time unsecured commercial paper notes up to a maximum aggregate amount outstanding at any time of $1.5 billion. NII's revolving credit facility is available to repay the notes if necessary. The notes are guaranteed by Nabors Industries Ltd. (collectively with NII, the "Company"), and the proceeds of the notes will be used by the Company for general corporate purposes.
The notes to be offered by NII under the commercial paper program will not be registered under the Securities Act of 1933 and may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration or an applicable exemption from registration requirements. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy NII's notes under its commercial paper program.
Contact: Dennis Smith, 281-775-8038, email@example.com
SOURCE Nabors Industries Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV