"The G Project was devised as a means to help and enable aspiring change-makers to take their idea from conception to action and impact."
Meet the Panel
- Braulio Dias - Assistant Secretary General of the UN & United Nations Executive Secretary on Biological Diversity
- Jane Goodall - Founder, Jane Goodall Institute; Humanitarian; Primatologist; Conservationist; Author
- Jonathan Tourtellot - Founding Director of National Geographic Centre for Sustainable Destinations; Writer Editor
- Cameron Sinclair - Co-founder, Architecture for Humanity
- Tony Wheeler - Co-founder of Lonely Planet; Traveller; Entrepreneur
- Les Stroud - Star of the TV series Survivorman; Filmmaker; Outdoor Adventurer
- Wade Davis - Explorer-in-Residence, National Geographic; Anthropologist
- Jennifer Adams - Founder & Executive Director of Places We Go; Filmmaker
- Jordan Romero - Youth Health Advocate; Mountaineer; Fundraiser
The winner will be announced on September 24, 2013 at the Future of Tourism event in Toronto, Canada.
For more information please visit: www.thisisyourplanet.com.About G Adventures G Adventures is an adventure travel pioneer offering the widest selection of affordable small-group tours, safaris and expeditions to more than 100 countries on all continents. It was the first adventure travel company to offer 100% guaranteed departures in 2013. Powered by an international team of passionate travellers, the award-winning trips embrace authentic accommodation, exotic cuisine and local transport to put travelers on a first-name basis with the planet's people, cultures, landscapes and wildlife. The intimate, authentic and sustainable approach to small-group travel introduces travellers to the highlights of a destination while offering the freedom to explore it on their own. Whatever age, interest, ability or budget, G Adventures has a genuine life-changing experience. For more information please visit www.gadventures.com. About the Planeterra Foundation Established in 2003 by adventure travel tour operator G Adventures, Planeterra is a non-profit organization that supports social and environmental solutions in destinations around the world via its global network of travellers. The foundation focuses on local education, health, small-business development, emergency relief and conservation work. For more information please visit www.planeterra.org. This press release was issued through 24-7PressRelease.com. For further information, visit http://www.24-7pressrelease.com. SOURCE G Adventures