Robert F. Kennedy Jr. To Advance Autism Awareness To Action As Keynote Of AutismOne Conference
Congressmen and Celebrities to educate parents and professionals at AutismOne and Generation Rescue Conference in Chicago
CHICAGO, April 10, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Once a year, families affected by autism come to Chicago to attend the largest and most comprehensive conference on autism in the country. AutismOne and Generation Rescue commemorate April as Autism Awareness Month by announcing the biggest lineup of advocates ever assembled to inform parents and educate professionals about autism prevention, treatment, and recovery.
Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.Robert F. Kennedy Jr., will deliver the keynote address Friday, May 24. " We could not be more thrilled," says Laura Rowley, of AutismOne." Mr. Kennedy is a hero and a champion to millions of Americans. He is a man of uncompromised values and his upcoming presentation fills me with a sense of hope and joy." Kennedy brings to Chicago powerful and compelling new information to share with the community. His involvement comes at a watershed time when new figures released by the CDC indicate 1-in-50 school-age children have autism. Congressional Panel: Congressmen Dan Burton, Dave Weldon, MD, and Bill Posey During his 30 years in Congress, many of them as Chairman of the Committee on Government Reform, Burton was involved in over 20 hearings on autism. Burton's grandson developed autism after receiving 9 vaccines on the same day. His pursuit of truth and passionate leadership helped define and inspire the modern autism movement. Dr. Weldon retired after 14 years in Congress, where he was a founding member of the Congressional Autism Caucus. He spent years working with leaders in the autism community to discover any factors that contribute to its occurrence as well as explore all available research into its prevention, including removing thimerosal from vaccines.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV