TORONTO, April 10, 2013 /CNW/ - Strata Minerals Inc. (TSX-V: SMP) ("Strata" or the "Company") today announced that with respect to the Company's annual compensation review governing the granting of options, the board of directors has granted a total of 900,000 incentive stock options to the directors of the Company, as per the terms of the Company's stock option plan.
The options, which are subject to the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange, are exercisable at $0.12 per share, vest in four equal installments over a period of three years, and have a term of five years.
"Peter Kozicz" President, CEO
About Strata Minerals Inc. Strata Minerals Inc., is an emerging, Australasia focused, agricultural nutrient company exploring for commercial scale phosphate rock mineralization deposits. Armed with the objectives of becoming a supplier to the global fertilizer industry and generating wealth for its shareholders, Strata is currently advancing its phosphate exploration projects in Western Australia and Queensland and intends to broaden its focus to other agricultural nutrients including potash and lime. All references to the Company in this release include the Company's wholly owned Australian subsidiary, Strata Minerals Pty Ltd. For further information, please refer to the Company's website at www.strataminerals.com.Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this news release. SOURCE Strata Minerals Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV