Yalla Yalla Challenges The Italian Crisis
MILAN, April 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Since 2013 http://www.yallayalla.it is increasing its presence on the Italian online travel market by moving things forward both marketing and business wise. One of the biggest news that they have brought to the table in April 2013 is the innovative multi-card payment system on their portal, completely developed in house and with a 100% security.
Stefano Ponari , Marketing Director says:
- Seen the challenging economical situation together with the credit card culture in Italy we have seen the necessity to think outside the box and find a work around of a common problem regarding payments online.Many Italian families are limited to credit cards where the standard limit is 1500 euro thus they find it difficult to complete a booking online when the order value is higher then their credit maximum. We noticed the problem and addressed it by putting our development team on the creation of a multiple credit card portal where the client can use several different cards yet completing the purchase in one operation. This is a new concept and we have received very positive feedback from our clients after introducing this option. In addition to this Yalla Yalla is proud to present their new catalogue for the spring and summer 2013 where they have managed to sign up interesting agreements with the best resorts around the Mediterranean sea. By doing this http://www.yallayalla.it is capable of offering holiday packages ( pacchetti vacanze online) to a very competitive price for all types of budget and target. In relation to this Paolo Pezzoli , Group CEO: - When we founded http://www.yallayalla.it we had a clear vision, that was and still is to offer to the Italian people a good product at an affordable price. It seems that we have managed to bring this vision to a reality by being the fastest growing player on the Italian market. One of latest products we have been able to push forward are last-minute holidays ( vacanze last minute ) which are tailor-made for the impulsive traveler that wants to get away for an improvised holiday in a structured way. Our goal is to take care of the client from the point he leaves his home, arrives to the destination to the moment he gets back to Italy . For more information please contact:
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts