D-Link Expands Line Of Professional Surveillance Cameras With A New Compact High Definition IP Camera
LAS VEGAS, April 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ( ISC WEST 2013, Booth #13119) -- D-Link, the cost-effective, standards-based unified networking solutions provider for small- and medium-sized businesses, continues to expand its camera lineup with the introduction of its compact HD PoE Fixed Network Camera (DCS-3010). The entry-level DCS-3010 is equipped with a 1/4-inch megapixel progressive scan CMOS sensor and a 4mm megapixel lens to deliver video and snapshots with resolutions of up to 720p HD.
Featuring a built-in microSD card slot, the DCS-3010 is a self-sufficient surveillance solution capable of recording snapshots and video locally to a microSD card without requiring a PC or network storage device. It offers ePTZ capabilities, enabling users to easily zoom in and out and pan to survey a large area easily. In addition, it features a built-in microphone, two-way audio support, and Power over Ethernet (PoE) for easy deployment in a variety of locations, even where there is no power outlet nearby.
"D-Link continues to expand the breadth of its award-winning camera lineup to fit the need of any customer," said Vance Kozik, director of marketing, IP Surveillance, D-Link Systems, Inc. "D-Link's latest compact DCS-3010 provides a new option for customers who are looking for a versatile and flexible surveillance solution at a good value."More about the DCS-3010Providing high-quality and bandwidth-efficient compression formats, the DCS-3010 supports simultaneous streams of H.264, MPEG-4, and MJPEG video. Additional features and performance benefits include:
- Built-in 4.0mm, F1.5 fixed lens
- HD resolution (1280 x 720), up to 1M (1280 x 800)
- H.264, MPEG-4 and Motion JPEG compression
- Multicast H.264 and MPEG-4 streaming
- ePTZ to zoom in/out and pan to survey a large area easily
- Motion and tamper detection
- Built-in microphone, audio input/output for 2-way audio
- 10/100 Fast Ethernet port with PoE
- microSD/SDHC Card slot for onboard storage
- D-ViewCam ™ management software for expanded surveillance options
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV