Gerresheimer Begins Financial Year 2013 With Strong Revenue Growth
For financial year 2013, Gerresheimer continues to anticipate revenue growth of 5% to 6% at constant exchange rates, even though this forecast seems slightly more conservative now against the background of the strong revenue growth in the first quarter of 2013. The company expects to generate an adjusted EBITDA margin of approximately 19.4%. Due to the healthy growth prospects, capital expenditure in financial year 2013 will be on a par with the past financial year, meaning some 9% to 10% of the revenue at constant exchange rates.
"Of key importance is the expansion of our production capacity for glass and plastic medical application systems at our Bünde and Pfreimd plants in Germany and our Horsovsky Tyn plant in the Czech Republic. The second major growth factor consists in boosting local production for primary glass and plastic pharma packaging in dynamic emerging markets," explained Uwe Röhrhoff.
The Gerresheimer Group has elected early application of IAS 19 Employee Benefits (revised 2011) with effect from December 1, 2012. Prior-year figures in tables in this press release and the Interim Report are therefore pro forma. Detailed information on the effects of the restatements is provided in the Notes section of the Interim Report.
Cross reference: The full press release including tables is available at: http://ots.de/AyUB2The online annual report is available at: http://annualreport2012.gerresheimer.com Contact: Jens Kürten Director Corporate Communication & Marketing Telphone +49-211-6181-250 Fax +49-211-6181-241 E-Mail email@example.com Internet http://www.gerresheimer.com SOURCE Gerresheimer AG
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV