Fusion Hybrid is America's most fuel-efficient midsize hybrid sedan with an EPA-estimated rating of 47 mpg city, 47 mpg highway (best-in-class) and 47 mpg combined.
Also available are Focus Electric, C-MAX Hybrid and C-MAX Energi plug-in hybrid. Focus Electric is one of America's most fuel-efficient compact cars with an EPA-rated 110 MPGe city, 99 MPGe highway and 105 MPGe combined. C-MAX Energi is EPA-rated at 108 MPGe city, 92 MPGe highway and 100 MPGe combined. C-MAX Hybrid delivers an EPA-estimated 47 mpg city, 47 mpg highway and 47 mpg combined.
More about Ford's electrified vehicles can be found here.
About Ford Motor Company Ford Motor Company (NYSE: F), a global automotive industry leader based in Dearborn, Mich., manufactures or distributes automobiles across six continents. With about 171,000 employees and 65 plants worldwide, the company's automotive brands include Ford and Lincoln. The company provides financial services through Ford Motor Credit Company. For more information regarding Ford and its products worldwide, please visit http://corporate.ford.com .SOURCE Ford Motor Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV