Fusion hybrids are also attracting the youngest wave of customers in the midsize segment. More than one in five buyers of Fusion Hybrid and Fusion Energi are under 36 years old.Ford's electrified vehicles are also attracting customers in areas that have traditionally shied away from hybrids, including Texas, Florida and the central region. One-third of all C-MAX sales are in the Midwest, where hybrid sales have historically been lower.
- 70 percent of all Fusion Hybrids are equipped with the MyFord Touch package compared to just 50 percent on the conventional Fusion
- BLIS and Lane-Keeping System are installed on 31 percent of hybrids, double the rate of the conventional Fusion
- 12 percent of hybrid customers select active park assist, compared to 7 percent for the conventional Fusion
- Vehicles equipped with technology packages on C-MAX Hybrid move off dealer lots three times faster than those without
- 27 percent of C-MAX customers get the panoramic fixed-glass roof
- More than three out of four customers choose the hands-free liftgate