NEW YORK, April 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Lifshitz Law Firm announces that a class action suit was filed in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas on behalf of purchasers of Diodes, Inc. ("Diodes" or the "Company") ( DIOD) between February 9, 2011 and June 9, 2011 ("Class Period"). The Complaint alleges defendants misrepresented and/or failed to disclose that the Company's labor problems associated with its backend facility in China were more severe and prolonged than publicly represented, that the Company's gross margins were being impacted by higher than expected wages and labor shortages, and that the Company was experiencing decreasing demand for its products, particularly from its LED TV and notebook customers. The firm is investigating legal claims against the officers and Board of Directors of Diodes during the Class Period.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV