Jeffrey Epstein, New York Financier And Harvard University Help Combat The Evolution Of Cancer
"The use of mathematics in biology is an exciting new field," Jeffrey Epstein remarked. "It reveals patterns that are not otherwise seen or understood."
Much research still needs to be done: cocktail tolerance needs to be assessed, and cocktails have to be specific to cancer types and minority cells known to be resistant.
The Jeffrey Epstein VI Foundation established the Program for Evolutionary Dynamics at Harvard University in 2003 with a $30 million dollar grant. In addition to supporting cutting edge science around the world, its founder Jeffrey Epstein also sits on the board of the Mind, Brain and Behavior Committee at Harvard.
SOURCE The Jeffrey Epstein VI Foundation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV