OAKVILLE, ON, April 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Tim Hortons Inc. was saddened today to learn of the passing of Ronald Osborne, who joined the Tim Hortons Board of Directors in 2008.
"Ron developed a reputation over many years as a highly regarded and respected executive and corporate director in the Canadian business landscape. He brought deep business insight to his role as a director and member of our Audit Committee, and provided great value to the Company and its shareholders through his business savvy and intellect coupled with his significant financial and risk expertise," said Paul House, executive chairman, president and CEO, Tim Hortons.
We offer our sincere condolences to Mr. Osborne's family and friends.
Tim Hortons Inc. OverviewTim Hortons is one of the largest publicly-traded restaurant chains in North America based on market capitalization, and the largest in Canada. Operating in the quick service segment of the restaurant industry, Tim Hortons appeals to a broad range of consumer tastes, with a menu that includes premium coffee, espresso-based hot and cold specialty drinks including lattes, cappuccinos and espresso shots, specialty teas, fruit smoothies, home-style soups, fresh Panini and classic sandwiches, wraps, hot breakfast sandwiches and fresh baked goods, including our trademark donuts. As of December 30 th, 2012, Tim Hortons had 4,264 systemwide restaurants, including 3,436 in Canada, 804 in the United States and 24 in the Gulf Cooperation Council. More information about the Company is available at www.timhortons.com. SOURCE Tim Hortons Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV