New $130M Pavilion Dedicated At Cohen Children's Medical Center
This modern facility would not have been possible without the generosity and vision of Steven and Alexandra Cohen, who have enjoyed a 17-year-relationship with the North Shore-LIJ Health System. Prior to the $50 million gift that led to the renaming of the Children's Hospital in March 2010, the Cohen Foundation donated $7 million to North Shore-LIJ to build a new ambulatory pediatric chemotherapy unit at the children's hospital and to establish an endowment called the Philip Lanzkowsky, MD, Professorship in Pediatrics. Dr. Lanzkowsky, the long-time executive director of the hospital, was one of more than 200 supporters to attend the dedication of the new facility.
The opening of this new facility marks a crowning achievement in the history of the hospital, which celebrates its 30 th anniversary of service to the community since its official opening in 1983.
SOURCE North Shore-LIJ Health System
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV