Expert Declares Wilk Auslander LLP Overbilled WestPark Capital, Inc. By 85%
LOS ANGELES, April 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- In the ongoing legal dispute between WestPark Capital, Inc. and Wilk Auslander LLP, the New York law firm, in which WestPark sued Wilk Auslander for malpractice, breach of fiduciary duty, and breach of contract, WestPark has retained a legal billing expert, Lisa McGonagle of Massachusetts. Legal billing expert McGonagle has reviewed all of the invoices that Wilk Auslander sent to WestPark and has opined that Wilk Auslander overbilled WestPark by 85%.
The Complaint in the action, WestPark Capital, Inc., et al. v. Wilk Auslander LLP, Jay Auslander, and Natalie Shkolnik , Case Number BC496831, pending in Superior Court of California, County of Los Angeles, alleges massive overbilling and substandard work product by the Wilk Auslander firm. According to the Complaint, Wilk Auslander "embarked upon a course of massive overbilling, based on deceptive and faulty legal advice, for needless work."
Richard Rappaport, Chief Executive Officer of WestPark, said, "We look forward to going to trial."
About WestPark CapitalWestPark Capital, Inc., ( www.wpcapital.com) is a full-service investment bank focused on emerging growth sectors such as healthcare, software, technology, biotechnology, financial services, manufacturing, consumer products, media and telecom industries, among other categories. WestPark provides a comprehensive range of corporate finance services, including initial public offerings, follow-on offerings, private placements and corporate finance advisory services. WestPark is committed to forging lasting partnerships with emerging growth companies and the investors who back them. WestPark is a Member of FINRA/SIPC. Contact: WestPark Capital, Inc. Richard Rappaport, CEO(310) 843-9300 SOURCE WestPark Capital, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV