BOSTON, April 9, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LogMeIn, Inc. (Nasdaq:LOGM), a leading provider of essential cloud and mobile services, today announced that it will report its first quarter 2013 financial results for the period ended March 31, 2013 following the close of market on Thursday, April 25th, 2013. On that day, management will hold a conference call and webcast at 5:00 p.m. ET to review and discuss the Company's results for the first quarter.
|What:||LogMeIn First Quarter 2013 Financial Results Conference Call|
|When:||Thursday, April 25, 2013|
|Time:||5:00 p.m. ET|
|Live Call:||+ 1-877-941-1465 (U.S. and Canada)|
|+ 1-480-629-9772 (international)|
|Replay:||+ 1-800-406-7325 (U.S. and Canada), passcode 4613311#|
|+ 1-303-590-3030 (international), passcode 4613311#|
About LogMeIn, Inc.
LogMeIn (Nasdaq:LOGM) provides the essential cloud-based collaboration, IT management, and customer service offerings required to empower, manage, secure and support the new mobile workplace. Our solutions are used by tens of millions of professionals to work from virtually anywhere on virtually any Internet-enabled device. Hundreds of thousands of small and medium businesses use our solutions to manage distributed work environments, embrace employee-owned technology in the workplace and facilitate collaboration across distributed teams. Thousands of the world's premier service providers, including more than 50 of the world's largest telecom companies, use our solutions to service and support businesses and individual professionals across mobile, social and online channels. The company is headquartered in Boston's Innovation District with offices in Australia, Hungary, India, Ireland, the Netherlands, and the UK.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV