2012 net revenues increased 31.6% to RMB813.7 million Full-year gross profit increased 36.9% to RMB254.3 million
BEIJING, April 9, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ChinaCache International Holdings Ltd. ("ChinaCache" or the "Company") (Nasdaq:CCIH), the leading total solutions provider of Internet content and application delivery services in China, today announced its unaudited condensed, and consolidated financial results for the fourth quarter and full fiscal year ended December 31, 2012.
Highlights for the Fourth Quarter of 2012
- Net revenues in the fourth quarter were RMB225.0 million (US$36.1 million), representing a 7.6% increase from the previous quarter and a 25.3% increase year-over-year.
- Gross profit in the fourth quarter was RMB67.6 million (US$10.9 million), down 1.0% from the previous quarter and up 27.1% year-over-year.
- Adjusted EBITDA (non-GAAP) in the fourth quarter was negative RMB5.9 million (US$0.9 million), a 124.9% decrease from the prior quarter and a 130.3% decrease year-over-year.
- Net loss from continuing operations in the fourth quarter was RMB26.7 million (US$4.3 million), compared to a net income from continuing operations of RMB2.9 million in the third quarter of 2012 and a net loss from continuing operations of RMB11.4 million in the corresponding period in 2011.
- Adjusted net loss (non-GAAP) was RMB19.9 million (US$3.2 million) in the fourth quarter, compared to adjusted net income of RMB8.2 million in the third quarter and an adjusted net loss of RMB3.5 million in the corresponding period in 2011.
- Net revenues in 2012 were RMB813.7 million (US$130.6 million), representing a 31.6% increase from the previous year.
- Gross profit in 2012 was RMB254.3 million (US$40.8 million), up 36.9% from 2011.
- Adjusted EBITDA (non-GAAP) in 2012 was RMB69.1 million (US$11.1million), a 34.9% decrease from the previous year.
- Net loss from continuing operations in 2012 was RMB17.0 million (US$2.7 million), compared to a net loss from continuing operations of RMB11.5 million in 2011.
- Adjusted net income (non-GAAP) was RMB3.4 million (US$0.5 million) in 2012, compared to an adjusted net income of RMB28.1 million in 2011.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV