More Efficient Hospitals: What's wURKEN?
NEW YORK ( MainStreet) --Russ Graney came on What's wURKEN to discuss Aidin, the company he founded that leverages tech to try to make hospitals more efficient. The company helps connect patients and hospitals to post-acute facilities like nursing homes to ensure proper continued care and reduce hospital readmission rates.
Graney, whose background is in private equity, consulting and education, applied the skills of his former pursuits to optimize the healthcare business through technology. Hospitals are generally concerned with patients' length of stay, efficiently discharging patients but not necessarily following through to make sure their convalescence is complete. The major problem? Healthcare systems and hospitals, unlike a lot of consumer technology, have been relatively low-tech. Aidin, as such, aims to simplify this complex system through technology and aims toward cost cutting through its solutions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV