White Castle Promotes Autism Speaks With 'Original Slider' Scented Candle
Autism is a general term used to describe a group of complex developmental brain disorders. Statistics from the Autism Speaks website estimate that one in 88 children is diagnosed with autism and one in 54 boys. An estimated two million people in the United States are affected by this biological disorder. Scientists have yet to determine a definitive cause for autism.
About White CastleWhite Castle is a family-owned business based in Columbus, Ohio, that owns and operates more than 400 restaurants in 12 states. The company was founded in Wichita, Kansas, in 1921 and is America's first fast-food hamburger chain. All White Castle Sliders are made from 100 percent USDA inspected beef. White Castle's commitment to maintaining the highest quality products extends to the company owning and operating its own meat processing plants and bakeries. White Castle's new loyalty program, Craver Nation, connects like-minded Cravers from around the globe in a social media setting. For more information on White Castle and Craver Nation, visit whitecastle.com and cravernation.whitecastle.com.
About Castle SharesBy feeding hunger, hope and dreams, the White Castle family helps build strong, thriving, Craver communities through the Castle Shares program. Founder Billy Ingram believed in taking care of people and giving back to the community. His philosophy still remains a focus of the family-owned business today. White Castle donates $2.1 million every year to a variety of charities across the nation, including $500,000 to Autism Speaks in 2012. The White Castle family supports more than 50 charities each year with volunteers, money and food donations.
SOURCE White Castle
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV