ANN ARBOR, Mich., April 9, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aastrom Biosciences, Inc. (Nasdaq:ASTM), the leading developer of patient-specific expanded multicellular therapies for the treatment of severe, chronic cardiovascular diseases, today announced that the company will be presenting at the following scientific and investor meetings in April:
1 st Annual Regen Med Investor Day
When: April 17, 2013Where: Harmonie Club, New York, NY Presentations:
- 9:00 a.m. EDT – Dr. Ronnda Bartel, chief scientific officer of Aastrom, will participate in a panel discussion entitled "Clinical Outlooks in Cardiovascular Disease."
- 1:45 p.m. EDT – Nick Colangelo, president and CEO of Aastrom, will provide an overview of the company and its development programs.
- April 23 rd – Dr. Bartel will present "Commercialization Strategies for Ixmyelocel-T, a Novel Autologous Therapy for Severe, Chronic Cardiovascular Disease."
- April 24 th – Poster presentation titled "Effects of Ixmyelocel-T on Murine Bleomycin-Induced Lung Fibrosis."
- April 24 th – Poster presentation titled "Phase 3 Readiness for Autologous Cell Therapies: Unique Software Applications for Training, Scheduling and Manufacturing of Ixmyelocel-T."
- April 25 th – Dr. Kelly Ledford, scientist at Aastrom, will present "Potential Atheroprotective Effects of Ixmyelocel-T Cellular Therapy."
CONTACT: Media contact Andrea Coan Berry & Company firstname.lastname@example.org (212) 253-8881 Investor contact Chad Rubin The Trout Group email@example.com (646) 378-2947
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV