The McGraw-Hill Companies Schedules First Quarter 2013 Earnings Announcement/Conference Call For Tuesday, April 30, 2013
In the news release, The McGraw-Hill Companies Schedules First Quarter 2013 Earnings Announcement/Conference Call for Tuesday, April 30, 2013, issued 09-Apr-2013 by The McGraw-Hill Companies over PR Newswire, we are advised by the company that the hyperlink contained within the "Presenters' Slides & Remarks" section should read as follows: http://investor.mcgraw-hill.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=96562&p=irol-EventDetails&EventId=4940393. The complete, corrected release follows:
The McGraw-Hill Companies Schedules First Quarter 2013 Earnings Announcement/Conference Call for Tuesday, April 30, 2013
NEW YORK, April 9, 2013 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- The McGraw-Hill Companies (NYSE: MHP) announced today that its first quarter 2013 results will be issued on Tuesday, April 30, 2013 via news release at approximately 7:15 a.m. Eastern Time. The news release will be available for downloading from www.mcgraw-hill.com.
Harold McGraw III, Chairman, President and CEO; Jack Callahan, Executive Vice President and CFO; and Chip Merritt, Vice President, Investor Relations, will host a conference call/webcast at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time on April 30, 2013 to discuss the first quarter results. The presentation is open to all interested parties and may include forward-looking information.
Webcast Instructions: Live and ReplayThe webcast will be available live and as an archived replay through the Corporation's Investor Relations Web site at http://investor.mcgraw-hill.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=96562&p=irol-EventDetails&EventId=4940393. (Please copy and paste URL into Web browser.) The archived replay will be available beginning two hours after the conclusion of the live call and will remain available for one year.Pre-Registration Option for Telephone Participants (Not Required)A new pre-registration option is being made available for those who wish to bypass the queue when joining the actual earnings call. Participants may pre-register up to one hour before the start of the call. Go to https://www.mymeetings.com/emeet/rsvp/index.jsp?customHeader=mymeetings&Conference_ID=9521408&passcode=3044525 and choose Web RSVP under Join Events. Enter the conference number, 9521408, and passcode, 3044525, along with the participant's name, title, company, and email address. A confirmation and PIN access code will be sent via email. Telephone Access: Live and ReplayThe call begins at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time. Please dial in by 8:20 a.m.
- For callers in the U.S.: (888) 391-6568
- For callers outside the U.S.: +1 (415) 228-4733 (long distance charges will apply)
- The conference number is 9521408 and the passcode is 3044525
- Participants who are pre-registered should enter the PIN number provided in their email confirmation
- For callers in the U.S.: (866) 383-2997
- For callers outside the U.S.: +1 (203) 369-0378 (long distance charges will apply)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV