ServiceSource International (SREV) helps hardware, software, health care and life sciences companies derive from their customers more revenue from maintenance, support and subscription agreements. This stock is trading up 7.1% to $6.48 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $6.02-$6.5252-Week Range: $4.01-$16.78 Volume: 178,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 702,316 >>5 Stocks Under $10 Set to Soar From a technical perspective, SREV is bouncing higher here right off some previous support at $6 with lighter-than-average volume. This stock has been trending sideways for the last two months, with shares moving between $6 on the downside and $7.31 on the upside. Shares of SREV are now quickly moving within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit if SREV manages to take out its 50-day at $6.53 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in SREV as long as it's trending above some near-term support at $6, and then once it sustains a move or close above $6.53 with volume that hits near or above 702,316 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then SREV will set up to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels $7.16 to $7.31. Any high-volume move above those levels will then put its 200-day at $8.04 into range for shares of SREV.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV