North American Preferred Share Advantage Fund Announces Change Of Pricing Period For Exchange Ratio
TORONTO, April 9, 2013 /CNW/ - North American Preferred Share Advantage Fund (the "Fund") announces that it has changed the Pricing Period for determining the Exchange Ratios for investors who have tendered securities in exchange for units of the Fund. The revised Pricing Period ends April 29 th, 2013 and the Fund will issue a press release as soon as practicable after the close of business on April 29, 2013 announcing the Exchange Ratios. The Pricing Period was previously scheduled to end on April 9, 2013.
The syndicate of agents for this offering is being led by CIBC, National Bank Financial Inc., and RBC Capital Markets, and includes BMO Capital Markets, GMP Securities L.P., Scotiabank, TD Securities Inc., Macquarie Private Wealth Inc., Raymond James Ltd., Canaccord Genuity Corp., Desjardins Securities Inc., Dundee Securities Corporation, and Manulife Securities Inc.
A preliminary prospectus containing important information relating to these securities has been filed with securities commissions or similar authorities in each of the provinces and territories of Canada. The preliminary prospectus is still subject to completion or amendment. Copies of the preliminary prospectus may be obtained from one of the dealers noted above. There will not be any sale or any acceptance of an offer to buy the securities until a receipt for the final prospectus has been issued.
SOURCE North American Preferred Share Advantage Fund
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV