BATESVILLE, Ind., April 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: HRC) will host a conference for investors and analysts on Tuesday, May 7, 2013 in New York City. John J. Greisch, President and CEO of Hill-Rom, and other senior executives will discuss the Company's business strategy and outlook.
The Company will webcast the entire conference beginning at 8:30 a.m. ET on Tuesday, May 7. The webcast will be available at http://ir.hill-rom.com/events.cfm or http://ir.hill-rom.com/eventdetail.cfm?eventid=127664 and will be archived on the Company's website for those who are unable to listen to the live webcast.
ABOUT HILL-ROM HOLDINGS, INC. Hill-Rom is a leading worldwide manufacturer and provider of medical technologies and related services for the health care industry, including patient support systems, safe mobility and handling solutions, non-invasive therapeutic products for a variety of acute and chronic medical conditions, medical equipment rentals, surgical products and information technology solutions. Hill-Rom's comprehensive product and service offerings are used by health care providers across the health care continuum and around the world in hospitals, extended care facilities and home care settings to enhance the safety and quality of patient care.Hill-Rom... enhancing outcomes for patients and their caregivers. www.hill-rom.com SOURCE Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV