Global Pharmaceutical Leader Chooses Acsis Enterprise Serialization Management Suite To Achieve E-Pedigree Compliance
MARLTON, N.J., April 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Acsis Inc., the market leader for Enterprise Serialization solutions, today announced Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. selected the Acsis Serialization Management Suite to comply with FDA e-pedigree mandates and other federal regulations. The turnkey solution includes the Acsis proven serialization management solution with best-of-breed vision and printing equipment from Cognex and Domino. Daiichi Sankyo will install this turnkey solution initially as a pilot at the company's packaging plant in Bethlehem, PA, with Acsis managing all aspects of implementation and support.
The Acsis serialization solution for Daiichi Sankyo ensures the protection of the company's pharmaceutical supply chain against a variety of issues such as counterfeit, diverted, substandard, adulterated, misbranded and/or expired medications. Acsis' serialization solution includes Line Management, Site Management and Serial Aggregation Management capabilities. Collectively, this suite of solutions will ensure compliance with state and federal laws, including:
- Automating and managing the application of serialized codes on packaging lines
- Tracking and controlling all parent-to-child relationships
- Providing real-time access to real-time and historical posting reports, reconciliation reports and serial number status reports
- Supporting commissioning, de-commissioning, aggregation and de-aggregated events as required, regardless of component hierarchy
Acsis also will provide seamless, pre-built integration with SAP Auto-ID Infrastructure (AII) and Object Event Repository (OER) to share and track real-time product data throughout the supply chain.
"We are proud to partner with Daiichi Sankyo on this important project," said Neil Thall, Acsis CEO. "The Acsis serialization solution provides pharmaceutical companies with the necessary compliance capabilities to ensure consumer safety, in addition to establishing a foundation for achieving product visibility in the warehouse and across the supply chain."About Daiichi Sankyo Inc.The Daiichi Sankyo Group is dedicated to the creation and supply of innovative pharmaceutical products to address the diversified, unmet medical needs of patients in both mature and emerging markets. While maintaining its portfolio of marketed pharmaceuticals for hypertension, hyperlipidemia, and bacterial infections, the Group is engaged in the development of treatments for thrombotic disorders and focused on the discovery of novel oncology and cardiovascular-metabolic therapies. Furthermore, the Daiichi Sankyo Group has created a "Hybrid Business Model," which will respond to market and customer diversity and optimize growth opportunities across the value chain. For more information, please visit www.daiichisankyo.com. About Acsis Inc.Acsis is the market leader for Enterprise Serialization in the Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage and Industrial markets. With 30 years of proven experience and industry expertise, Acsis offers the only serialization solution that gives customers complete control to track and trace products throughout the supply chain to meet mandates, gain visibility and improve productivity, while reducing chargebacks and counterfeiting. For more information, visit www.acsisinc.com. Contact: Renee TruttmanAcsis, Inc. Renee.email@example.com SOURCE Acsis Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV