Media Advisory - CJF J-Talk: Tyler BrÃ»lÃ©
TORONTO, April 9, 2013 /CNW/ - The Canadian Journalism Foundation and Ryerson University's School of Journalism are proud to present this J-Talk with Tyler Brûlé at Ryerson's Rogers Communications Centre in Toronto on April 24 .
This journalist-turned-entrepreneur is the chairman of brand and design agency Winkreative and editor-in-chief of Monocle, an ever-expanding global media venture encompassing a magazine, video and audio programming via the web, a biannual newspaper, cafés, and shops both online and on the ground. Join Tyler Brûlé as he talks about Monocle's business model, the state of journalism, and the importance of design.
This is part of the CJF J-Talks series, exploring issues and challenges shaping journalism.
WHERE: Eaton Lecture Theatre (RCC 204), Rogers Communications Centre, 80 Gould St., Ryerson University, Toronto WHEN: Wednesday, April 24 / Registration: 6:00 p.m. / Discussion: 6:30 p.m. / Reception 7:45 p.m.Student tickets (ID at the door, limited quantity available): Free Early-bird tickets (Limited quantity available): $20 General admission: $25 To purchase a ticket, visit http://cjfbrule.eventbrite.ca/# . #cjfjtalk About The Canadian Journalism Foundation Founded in 1990, The Canadian Journalism Foundation (CJF) is a not-for-profit organization that promotes excellence in journalism by celebrating outstanding journalistic achievement through an annual awards program; by operating journalism websites, J-Source.ca English and ProjetJ (French), in co-operation with the country's leading journalism schools; by organizing events that facilitate dialogue among journalists, business people, government officials, academics and students about the role of the media in Canadian society; and by fostering opportunities for journalism education, training and research. SOURCE Canadian Journalism Foundation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV