- Jim Berk, chief executive officer, Participant Media, will offer the unique approach to CSR taken by the for-profit producer of films such as Lincoln; Food, Inc.; and Waiting for Superman, and the force behind the newly announced cable network targeting Millennials and focusing on social change, Pivot.
- Archie Carroll, Ph.D., Terry College of Business, University of Georgia and co-author of the industry reference guide "Corporate Responsibility: The American Experience" will ground the discussion in ethics and present the last 60 years on CSR's history in the U.S.
- Timothy J. McClimon, vice president, CSR, American Express, president of American Express Foundation and author of the industry-leading blog " CSR Now!," will offer the business case for CSR and insights into the future of socially responsible companies.
Rutgers Institute For Ethical Leadership Hosts Corporate Social Responsibility Conference Featuring Business, Academic Leaders
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts