ELM Systems LLC Announces Launch Of Enterprise Loan Management System For Residential Mortgage Whole Loans
NEW YORK, April 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ELM Systems LLC, a developer of state-of-the-art loan management solutions for residential mortgage whole loans, announced today the launch of the Enterprise Loan Management System (ELMS).
ELMS is designed for institutions and funds holding and managing residential whole loans. The system is an advanced and flexible loan management solution to manage loan inventories from bid through disposition, sale or liquidation. ELMS facilitates loan loading, due diligence and servicing updates on loans, and allows for the easy extraction of data for modeling purposes.
Barbara Chell, ELM Systems' Director of Product Development, stated, "ELMS is an innovative solution in the residential whole loan field that streamlines and organizes loan information for institutions and funds." Ms. Chell continued, "The improved transparency, risk mitigation and portfolio tracking features makes the platform very unique in the industry."
C&A Strategic Advisors, the operating partner of ELM Systems LLC, identified the lack of a flexible technology in this niche space through its consulting practice in the residential mortgage space. With its technology partner, Teknavo, LLC, ELMS was developed and designed with the benefit of individuals that have 30 plus years of trading, processing and servicing experience in the residential mortgage space.To view more ELMS product information please visit www.elm-systems.com
SOURCE C&A Strategic Advisors
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV