UK-Based West Midlands Regional Genetics Laboratory (WMRGL) Selects Cartagenia BENCHlab CNV Solution For Clinical Data Storage, Analysis
Cartagenia supplies software, database systems, and related services to genetic labs and clinicians, enabling them to perform clinically relevant genetic analyses quickly and efficiently, and offer patients and careers high-quality genetic interpretation and counseling.
The Cartagenia BENCH platform is built in collaboration with genetics labs and clinical experts involved in routine medical practice. Because of this, BENCH lab CNV addresses the specific needs of genetic diagnostic labs and clinicians.
Cartagenia BENCH lab CNV is built using a certified ISO13485 Quality Management System and is marketed as an FDA regulated Class I Medical Device in the United States and as a Class I Medical Device in Europe in conformity with the essential requirements and provisions of the Council Directive 93/42/EEC concerning medical devices, and with the relevant harmonized standards EN ISO62304.www.cartagenia.com Contact: CARTAGENIAHerman VerrelstCEO CartageniaTechnologielaan 33001 LeuvenT +32 16 40 40 66E firstname.lastname@example.org www.cartagenia.com ALLEN & CARON Len HallVP Media RelationsT 1 949 474 4300E email@example.com www.allencaron.com SOURCE Cartagenia
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV