Gwyneth Paltrow To Give Keynote At Licensing Expo 2013
LOS ANGELES, April 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Advanstar Licensing, organizers of Licensing Expo and its exclusive sponsor, The International Licensing Industry Merchandisers Association ( LIMA), jointly announce that world-renowned actress, fashion icon and entrepreneur, Gwyneth Paltrow, will deliver the 11:30 a.m. keynote address at Licensing Expo 2013. Licensing Expo is the world's largest and most influential brand, character, entertainment and art licensing event. The presentation will be followed by a question and answer session with Paltrow and her business partner, fitness expert, Tracy Anderson. The session will be led by Tony Lisanti, editor-in-chief of License! Global magazine.
"Advanstar Licensing is delighted to welcome Gwyneth Paltrow as a keynote speaker at Licensing Expo," says Jessica Blue, vice president, Licensing Expo. "We look forward to sharing her business knowledge and experience of building successful brands with show attendees."
The Expo will open on the morning of June 18 with an Executive Keynote Panel, featuring four senior industry executives; details will be announced shortly. The Expo, which takes place June 18-20, at Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas, will feature more than 5,000 brands seeking licensing partners and product collaborations.
Paltrow's keynote, entitled, 'Brands on the Brink of Global Expansion,' will take place on Tuesday, June 18 at 11:30 a.m. The event is free for all Licensing Expo attendees. Speaking in her capacity as founder of Goop.com, a digital media company and lifestyle resource, and as co-owner of the Tracy Anderson brand, Paltrow will discuss her strategy for global expansion."I am pleased to be addressing this business audience relating to the growth and global expansion of both the Goop and Tracy Anderson brands," commented Paltrow.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV