Cancer Vaccines: From First-in-Class To Best-in-Class?
NEW YORK, April 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Cancer Vaccines: From First-in-Class to Best-in-Class? http://www.reportlinker.com/p01158175/Cancer-Vaccines-From-First-in-Class-to-Best-in-Class.html#utm_source=prnewswire&utm_medium=pr&utm_campaign=Drug_and_Medication
This report gives you a new and unique way of stratifying and analyzing the global cancer vaccine pipeline and presents actionable analysis which allows you to discover:
* Where the competition is; Which targets, tumor types and companies are setting the path?* What is first-in-class in the cancer vaccine pipeline?* Is First-in-Class the Best-in-Class?* Indication expansion opportunities* Drug repositioning opportunities* Which pathways are targeted, by what and how?* Locate the right drugs to benchmark against and see were others may have succeeded or failed before you.BioSeeker builds its analysis on a comprehensive base of 196 cancer vaccine drugs from within the portfolio of 114 companies world-wide, from Ceased to Marketed. We have identified 137 drug targets, which we have organized into 114 drug target strategies and assessed them in 52 tumor types. Our pipeline analysis has five levels: 1) Target Atlas: Shows you how individual targets tie into different target strategies and their subsequent R&D progress. 2) First-in-Class to Best-in-Class: Shows you the progress and maturation of different target strategies. Identifies which target strategies are new and unique from one developmental stage to the next. 3) Compound Type: Shows you the competitive landscape of target strategies from a compound perspective, including crossover analysis of target strategies among different compound types. 4) Indication Selection: Shows the distribution and deployment of target strategies by cancer indications. The competitive level in each cancer indication is assessed. 5) Competitive Landscape: Provides a cross-examination of each company's entire pipeline on the basis of its defined drug target strategies, including a Competitive Fall-Out analysis and a corporate pipeline ranking based on 15 parameters.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts