Taste Of Home Enhances Digital Consumer Experience With Taste Of Home My Savings
NEW YORK and MILWAUKEE, April 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Reader's Digest Association, Inc., the global multi-brand and multi-platform media and direct marketing company, today announced that Taste of Home, the #1 cooking magazine and online destination for food, cooking and entertaining, is introducing a significantly enhanced digital experience for its consumers, Taste of Home My Savings. The new digital platform will connect the loyal, engaged consumers of Tasteofhome.com with hyper-local online and in-store deals on brands they love and learn about on the website.
The platform will be powered by Grocery Server, a leading digital marketing platform that connects millions of consumers to hyper-relevant, hyper-local offers every day across dozens of food and lifestyle websites, apps and emails. The Taste of Home My Savings partnership provides RDA with a new revenue stream, enhancing the Company's client relationships from both a media and shopper marketing standpoint.
"Taste of Home My Savings provides the millions of Tasteofhome.com food lovers with 'real-time', locally-marketed grocery and food-related coupons, ads and offers that enhance our outstanding meal planning ideas," said Catherine Cassidy, Editor-in-Chief of Taste of Home. "Consumers continue to clamor for more of Tasteofhome.com, and this new, highly relevant and completely local way to plan and shop for meals is our latest step to make the Tasteofhome.com digital experience even more dynamic.
"In addition, Taste of Home My Savings provides our valued retail and consumer brand partners with a new and incredibly powerful way to reach online consumers on a national scale but in a very locally targeted way by connecting their local deals with Taste of Home's trusted content."Taste of Home My Savings provides retail and consumer brands with a fast track to the point of sale and access to an incredibly loyal and active consumer base. Of the 1.5 million consumers who visit Tasteofhome.com at least once a day, 94% of them visit the website as one of their first places for recipes and cooking tips. With Taste of Home My Savings, there are three ways for a brand partner to reach consumers with their offer:
- Recipes: Consumers who search Tasteofhome.com for recipes receive local offers tied to a partner's brand;
- Deals: Consumers that search the Taste of Home "My Savings" Circular can find out what items are on sale; and
- Dialogue: Consumers also get recipe ideas from Taste of Home's weekly Menu$aver e-newsletter.
- 5.7 million unique visitors and 51% growth YOY
- 99% organic traffic
- 1.5 million registered users
- 7+ million engaged opt-in newsletter subscribers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV