Catalog Spree Offers Enhanced Personalized IPad Shopping Experience, Expands To IPhone
In addition, Catalog Spree is making it easier for consumers to unsubscribe from print catalogs through a new partnership with PaperKarma. Consumers can now easily unsubscribe from mailing lists from within the Catalog Spree app.
Catalog Spree is the number one catalog shopping app for the iPad, with more than 350 catalogs from top tier brands including Lands' End, L.L. Bean, West Elm, Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, and One Kings Lane.
ABOUT CATALOG SPREE: Catalog Spree is your personal digital mall, the online place where you browse gorgeous catalogs, discover new brands and share products you like. The award-winning iPad app brings the fun of window shopping online, connecting you with the brands you love. Catalog Spree is a privately held company based in Los Altos, California, and is backed by Comcast Ventures and Relay Ventures. For more information visit http://catalogspree.com/.SOURCE Catalog Spree
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV