BOURBON : Main Resolution Passed By The Board To Date
PARIS, April 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Main Resolutions Passed by the Board to Date Will be Submitted to the General Shareholder Meeting to be Held on May 28, 2013
At its meeting of April 9, 2013, the BOURBON's Board of Directors decided to seek approval from shareholders on the following resolutions to the combined General Shareholder Meeting which will be held on Tuesday, May 28, 2013:
- The distribution of a dividend of €0.82 per share, equivalent to that paid in 2012
As of the stock market on June 03, 2013, the BOURBON share will be quoted ex-dividend.The dividend will be paid June 06, 2013. The record date entitling shareholders to the dividend is the close of the stock exchange on May 31, 2013.
- The allocation of 1 free bonus share for every 10 held, as had been done in 2011
- The renewal of the Direc to rs ' mandates for 3 years for Mrs. Vo Thi Huyen Lan and Mr. Jacques de Chateauvieux
- The appointment as Direc to r of Mr. Christian Lefèvre for a period of 3 years, on the recommendation of the Remuneration and Governance Committee. For the record, Mr. Christian Lefèvre, Chief Executive Officer of BOURBON since January 1, 2011, was appointed Chief Operation Officer on December 5, 2005.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts