Liquidware Labs Demos Advanced Desktop Strategies At Microsoft Management Summit
LAS VEGAS, April 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- MICROSOFT MANAGEMENT SUMMIT -- Liquidware Labs, the leader in desktop transformation solutions, announced today it will demo its award-winning solutions ProfileUnity FlexApp and Stratusphere UX at its Booth #737 at the Microsoft Management Summit 2013.
The company's presence at this event signals the increasing demand from Windows desktop administrators for cutting-edge, virtualization solutions that allow them to:
- Choose the best desktop architecture for the spectrum of their organization's needs, especially those like Liquidware Labs offerings that support physical, Terminal Server and virtual Windows desktops, built on Hyper-V, App-V and Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack (MDOP) for Software Assurance.
- Bring desktop users under management with advanced features, highly scalable user virtualization and profile management software.
- Deploy application virtualization strategies to more easily configure and maintain versions.
- Ease the migration from Windows XP to Windows 7 and Windows 8 OS with universal profile compatibility.
- Automate the inventory, use and licensing of all applications across the enterprise.
- Enhance desktop security with better control over user options as well as support for desktop disaster recovery.
- Monitor the quality of user experience and perform diagnostics across all desktops in the enterprise, whether for in-office, remote or mobile users or BYOD users.
"In spite of all the recent developments in desktop technologies, one thing is still constant. Microsoft Windows remains the desktop standard for organizations over the world," said Tyler Rohrer, Liquidware Labs co-founder and Alliances liaison. "One major difference that sets us distinctly apart from others in this space is how faithful we are in supporting native Microsoft formats to help administrators get the most out of the Microsoft software they already use daily. While others build out proprietary approaches that are either redundant to or incompatible with Microsoft formats or products, our software is extremely complementary."
ProfileUnity: User Management for Physical, Virtual and BYOD EnvironmentsProfileUnity provides centralized user management of any Windows desktop environment across all leading desktop platforms. ProfileUnity goes beyond basic profile management and configuration tools with enterprise-level functionality including:
- Advanced profile management
- Seamless profile migrations and co-existence among Windows XP/7/Server 2003/08/ with Windows 8/Server 2012 support planned for mid-2013.
- Automated provisioning of standard user OS & application settings
- Context- aware setting capabilities
- Profile portability beyond the Windows user profile store
- Centralized printer and drive mapping
- Folder redirection with built-in data migration
- Summary reports of centralized User Management configurations
- adding more users
- adding users with different working habits (i.e., remote vs. in-office)
- adding more complex user desktop images (knowledge or power workers)
- running both virtual and physical desktops in their environments
- upgrading or adding new operating systems or applications
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts