The Canadian Pharmaceutical Company Duchesnay Inc. Sets For International Expansion Following The US Approval Of Its Morning Sickness Medication Diclegis® By The FDA
Nausea and vomiting of pregnancy (NVP), commonly called morning sickness, affects between 70 to 85 percent of pregnant women with symptoms ranging from nausea to severe vomiting and retching that can last throughout the day. Some pregnant women may experience symptoms throughout their pregnancy. If left untreated, symptoms can sometimes progress to a potentially more serious condition called hyperemesis gravidarum (HG), which may require hospitalization. NVP can have a dramatic impact on the emotional and physical well-being of the expectant woman and her family. NVP has also been shown to impose an economic burden on healthcare system and productivity lost.
Duchesnay Inc. is a privately held Canadian pharmaceutical company dedicated to improve the health and quality of life of pregnant women and to the advancement of maternal-fetal medicine and scientific research to reduce the risk of birth defects. Duchesnay develops safe and effective pharmacological solutions for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding. For more information, visit www.duchesnay.com.
SOURCE Duchesnay inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV