Annual Deal Report - Defense
NEW YORK, April 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Product SynopsisThe report provides a review and understanding of mergers and acquisitions (MandAs), capital-raising, partnering deals, and agreements entered into by defense companies during 2012.
Introduction and Landscape Why was the report written?Using this report, dealmakers will effectively gain an insight into deal activity during the year. Additionally, the report provides an overview of all the partnering, alliances, and MandA deals announced worldwide.What makes this report unique and essential to read?This report includes a comprehensive analysis of the MandA, capital raising, and partnering deals announced worldwide in 2012 through analytical insights from a segmental and regional perspective. It also provides an extensive list of key deals and quarterly analysis by deal type, segment, and region. Key Features and BenefitsThe report provides detailed analysis on mergers and acquisitions (MandAs) activity in the defense industry in 2012 compared to 2011. This provides an insight into inorganic growth strategies of companies in the industry, and competitor tracking.The report provides detailed analysis on private equity and venture capital activity in the defense industry in 2012 compared to 2011. This provides an insight into the investment activity in the industry by financial investors. The report provides detailed analysis on capital raising activity, including equity and debt offerings, in the defense industry in 2012 compared to 2011. This provides an insight into the capital raising activity of companies in the industry, including fund raising trends from both equity and debt capital markets. The report provides detailed analysis on strategic partnerships in the defense industry in 2012 compared to 2011.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV