Ensemble Designs Introduces Next Generation Of BrightEye Products With New Compact Router
"This is the perfect solution for small news gathering trucks and helicopters," said Hott. "It provides clean switching from a variety of sources, and its compact size doesn't take up valuable space inside the vehicle. It's very rugged, and very easy to use. We are really looking forward to introducing this to the industry at NAB."
Based in Grass Valley, California and formed in 1989, Ensemble Designs is a leading provider of signal processing and infrastructure products. Customers include Lockhead, NASA, Major League Baseball, Olympic Broadcast Organisation, General Atomics, and ESPN.
NAB Booth N2524SOURCE Ensemble Designs
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV