Mental Health Champion Patrick Kennedy To Kick Off Capitol Hill Day At Mental Health America's Annual Conference
Shortly following his father's death in 2010, he made the difficult decision to not seek re-election. It was in that year that he co-founded The Next Frontier Campaign: One Mind for Research dedicated to dramatic enhancements in funding and collaboration in research across all brain disorders. The campaign builds on his legislative work to increase understanding and treatment of neurological and psychiatric disorders.
Mental Health America's 2013 Conference will feature keynote presentations by Geoffrey Canada, President & CEO of the Harlem Children's Zone, who is nationally recognized for his pioneering work helping children and families in New York City, Dr. James Prochaska, developer of the Transtheoretical Model of Behavior Change, and David Granirer, stand-up comedian and founder of Stand Up For Mental Health. Other national experts will address the latest developments in the wellness field and their relationship to: the management of mental health conditions and accompanying chronic conditions; strategies for recovery from those conditions; our schools and workplaces; and the Affordable Care Act.
For more information on the Conference and to view a complete agenda, go to http://www.mentalhealthamerica.net/go/annualconference.
Mental Health America ( www.mentalhealthamerica.net ), founded in 1909, is the nation's leading community-based network dedicated to helping all Americans achieve wellness by living mentally healthier lives. With our 240 affiliates across the country, we touch the lives of millions—Advocating for changes in mental health and wellness policy; Educating the public & providing critical information; and delivering urgently needed mental health and wellness Programs and Services.SOURCE Mental Health America
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV