The World Sports Alliance Intergovernmental Organization ("WSA-IGO") Signs Letter Of Intent With Ghana Gold Corp.
"We are pleased to be working with this dynamic team with extensive experience in gold mining operations and, particularly in Africa," said H.E. Amb. Alain Lemieux, President of the World Sports Alliance Intergovernmental Organization. "We understand that Ghana Gold is a young company, but we are prepared to offer the necessary support and assistance to see this enterprise develop into a major gold producer," further added Mr. Lemieux.
About the WSA-IGO
The World Sports Alliance Intergovernmental Organization created under the 1969 Vienna Convention with the distinguishing factor being that the WSA does not solicit contributions from its Member States but rather is a self-funded organization with a business model based on establishing Public-Private-Partnerships ("PPP"). The World Sports Alliance Intergovernmental Organization currently has 31 member states including but not limited to the Kingdom of Morocco, the Dominican Republic, the Republic of Panama, the Central African Republic, the Republic of Ghana, the Republic of Congo, and the Republic of Chile.
For more information on the World Sports Alliance, please visit the website at www.wsaigo.orgWSA-IGO Headquarters: Tel. +1 (212) 202-1629 Mr. Olivier M. Latulippe, Chief of Staff of the Executive Office of the PresidentTel. +1 (646) 299-9091Email: email@example.com About Ghana Gold Corp. Ghana Gold Corp. is a gold exploration and alluvial gold production company with properties in the Republic of Ghana. Ghana Gold Corp. seeks to expand operations to other neighboring African countries, which have a great gold mining opportunities. Investor Relations, firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE World Sports Alliance Intergovernmental Organization
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV