ATLANTA, April 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Georgia Power announced today that it has upgraded and enhanced its mobile website at www.GeorgiaPower.com to make it easier for customers to access a wide array of information, including individual account balances, current usage, and Georgia Power office locations, from a variety of mobile devices. The completely redesigned mobile site also allows customers to pay their bills at their convenience – at home, work, or on the road.
"Customers are increasingly using mobile devices to access and manage important information, including their utility and financial accounts," said Mike Hazelton, vice president of marketing for Georgia Power. "Our enhanced mobile site allows us to interact more effectively with our customers and is just one of the ways we're working to make doing business with Georgia Power easier and more rewarding."
Customer feedback was incorporated into the mobile website's design and influenced what information and functions were included on the website. In addition to accessing account information and paying bills, customers are also able to use the mobile website to find rebate and incentive information, report and check the status of an outage and can even customize screen colors on their device.As the summer storm season approaches, Georgia Power is also providing instant access to the Georgia Power Storm Center via the mobile website. The Storm Center houses critical information compiled to help customers prepare for severe weather and access assistance and additional data from state and national agencies during and after a storm. Georgia Power is the largest subsidiary of Southern Company, one of the nation's largest generators of electricity. The company is an investor-owned, tax-paying utility with rates below the national average. Georgia Power serves 2.4 million customers in all but four of Georgia's 159 counties. SOURCE Georgia Power
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV