NEW ORLEANS, April 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Teradata Corporation (NYSE: TDC), the leader in analytic data platforms, applications and services, today introduced "Interactive Customer Engagement," a new Integrated Marketing Management (IMM) offering that combines the power of multiple Teradata solutions to give marketers the ability to leverage and learn from digital and traditional data so they can engage customers and prospects with consistent, personalized messaging across multiple channels, strengthening the overall brand experience, building customer loyalty and driving revenue growth. Interactive Customer Engagement continues Teradata's leadership in integrated marketing by bringing together big data analytics, data delivery, behavioral and contextual data and comprehensive predictive analytics, plus real-time messaging, to deliver enterprise customers the ability to disseminate relevant real-time messages across multiple channels.
- Integrate & Understand: Gather and connect customer data from all available channels to develop a 360-degree customer view.
- Analyze & Discover: Fully understand multi-touch attribution, which assigns values to different touch points of the customer journey, to inform intelligent decision-making.
- Optimize & Act: Leverage insights to optimize spend and ensure customers are receiving the right offer via the right channel at the right time. Every time.
- Execute & Deliver: Understand the best channels to communicate and deliver personalized messages to the customer.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV