- Dell -- The Kayak workflow platform is being demonstrated as part of the launch of the new Dell Create™ multi-vendor workflow solution being showcased at the 'StudioXperience sponsored by Intel' booth (SL9610). Dell Create combines Dell's open media architecture, hardware, services, security and support with best-of-breed partner solutions to provide customized multi-vendor workflows for content creators.
- Dolby ® Laboratories – Digital Rapids is being featured as part of an interactive partner display at the Dolby booth (SU1702). Dolby Digital Plus multi-channel audio encoding is supported within Digital Rapids solutions, while Dolby loudness correction with Dialog Intelligence™ will be featured in the future within the Digital Rapids Transcode Manager® 2.0 media transformation software.
- DTS – Digital Rapids Transcode Manager 2.0 is being shown creating UltraViolet™ Common File Format (CFF) media assets with DTS-HD ® audio at the DTS booth (SU8514). Transcode Manager 2.0 enables streamlined UltraViolet CFF production workflows from encoding through packaging and supports DTS-HD profiles including the high-efficiency DTS Express™.
- Microsoft Corp. – Kayak-powered Media Processors for Windows Azure Media Services are being featured at the Microsoft booth (SL5110). This combination helps users to build efficient, scalable, cloud-based media transformation applications and services that convert content assets into high-quality deliverables including professional interchange, archive, VOD and broadcast server formats, as well as consumer delivery standards.
- Ross Video -- Digital Rapids encoders are being showcased at the Ross Video booth (N3808) in demonstrations of the QuickTurn New Media Workflow option for the OverDrive automated production control system. The combination of QuickTurn and Digital Rapids encoding enables news facilities to quickly repurpose content from their linear productions for multiscreen distribution.
- Vanguard Video – A preview of HEVC/H.265 encoding capabilities for the Digital Rapids Transcode Manager 2.0 media transformation software and Kayak workflow platform will be showcased at the Vanguard Video booth (SU12007). Vanguard's 'V.265' HEVC encoding technology will be available as a future Kayak component, enabling easy integration of the new compression standard.
- Venera Technologies – Two new quality control options for Digital Rapids Transcode Manager 2.0 and Kayak will be featured at the Venera booth (N4039). PulsarBridge connects Kayak-based workflows with Venera's standalone Pulsar QC software, while PulsarK provides inline, ongoing QC analysis on a frame-by-frame basis, enabling in-progress workflows to adapt immediately to QC results.
Digital Rapids Showcases Strong Partnerships And Expanding Ecosystem At The 2013 NAB Show
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.