Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 4/11/13, Nuveen Dividend Advantage Municipal Fund (NAD)NAD will trade ex-dividend, for its monthly dividend of $0.073, payable on 5/1/13. As a percentage of NAD's recent stock price of $15.21, this dividend works out to approximately 0.48%.
Below is a dividend history chart for NAD, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.073 declared by Nuveen Dividend Advantage Municipal Fund:
In general, dividends are not always predictable; but looking at the history above can help in judging whether the most recent dividend from NAD is likely to continue, and whether the current estimated yield of 5.76% on annualized basis is a reasonable expectation of annual yield going forward.
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, NAD makes up 1.77% of the CEF Municipal Income ETF (XMPT)XMPT which is trading relatively unchanged on the day Tuesday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV