SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., April 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- SuccessFactors, an SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) company and the global leader in business execution (BizX) software, today announced it is the first company in the human capital management (HCM) industry to be positioned as a leader in 10 industry analyst reports within the past year. Recognition was garnered based on the company's comprehensive offerings across the full HCM landscape. SuccessFactors uniquely brings together complete, core HR processes, strategic talent management solutions and innovative workforce analytics to drive better execution according to many reports that cited the company as a leader. SuccessFactors' BizX suite's innovation, speed and agility, bolstered by SAP's experience in HCM enterprise resource planning, uniquely positions the company as a global competitive force, offering customers an end-to-end cloud, on-premise or hybrid HCM solution to fit their business needs and help them execute better.
"We have selected SuccessFactors based on the completeness of their vision, blueprint for future module enhancement and ability to execute on their capability," said Robert Mellwig, SPHR senior vice president, Human Resources Lowe Enterprises, Destination Hotels & Resorts. "Congratulations to the team at SuccessFactors on this recognition across the ten analyst reports."
The analyst reports where SuccessFactors achieved a Leader position include:
- All six IDC Talent Management MarketScape Reports for 2012
- 2012 Ventana Research Total Compensation Management Value Index
- 2012 Nucleus Research HCM Value Matrix
- Forrester Research, Inc.'s The Forrester Wave™: Talent Management Q1 2013
- A highly-regarded analyst firm's 2013 report on Talent Management Suites (TMS)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV