Arby'sÂ® Makes Taxes Easier To Swallow With Third Annual Tax Day Giveaway
About Arby's Restaurant Group, Inc. Atlanta-based Arby's Restaurant Group, Inc. is the second largest quick-service sandwich chain in the U.S. with more than 3,400 restaurants system wide. In addition to its classic Roast Beef and Beef 'n Cheddar sandwiches, slow-roasted and thinly sliced in store daily, Arby's is also known for its deli-style Market Fresh® line of sandwiches and salads, Curly Fries and Jamocha Shakes. In 2011, Arby's introduced Ultimate Angus, a premium, 100% Black Angus beef featured in freshly prepared sandwiches. In 2012, Arby's launched a line of premium turkey sandwiches called Hot Turkey Roasters. To learn more about Arby's, please visit www.Arbys.com.
SOURCE Arby's Restaurant Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV