Arby's® Makes Taxes Easier To Swallow With Third Annual Tax Day Giveaway
ATLANTA, April 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Tax Day is right around the corner, and thanks to the recent payroll tax hike, millions of Americans are feeling more taxed than ever. To help make April 15 a little less taxing, Arby's Restaurant Group, Inc. is offering Tax Day Curly Fry Giveaway for the third consecutive year, plus giving taxpayers the chance to win one of ten $500 tax relief payouts.
In addition to giving away the restaurant's signature Value Sized Curly Fries, for the first time, Arby's is also offering Small Potato Cakes this Tax Day. To print the special coupon and to enter the sweepstakes, consumers can visit www.arbys.com/taxdaygiveaway beginning April 9. The coupon is valid at participating Arby's locations during regular business hours on Monday, April 15, and is good for one order of free Value Sized Curly Fries or Small Potato Cakes, while supplies last. While there, taxpayers can also enter to win one of ten $500 tax relief payouts by providing the required information.
"Tax Day is never an easy time, and with this year's payroll tax hike, we know that consumers are looking for even more ways to save," said Bob Kraut, Senior Vice President of Brand Marketing & Advertising, Arby's Restaurant Group, Inc. "This special Tax Day giveaway has become a tradition at Arby's and we're happy to be able to give our hard working customers something to look forward to on April 15."
By printing the special coupon, Americans can take a much-needed break from stress around Tax Day and enjoy Arby's signature Curly Fries, perfectly seasoned ringlets, fried to a golden brown and served hot. Or, a small order of Potato Cakes, shredded potato fried to a crispy golden brown, an ideal side choice for any meal or snack.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV