CollabNet Announces Agreement With Cardinal Health To Use TeamForge For Software Development
From a technical standpoint, Cardinal Health liked TeamForge's integration features that will tightly integrate open source tools, including software configuration management and continuous integration tools, together with commercial offerings, like HP Quality Center. TeamForge also offers a sophisticated audit tracing and tracking functionality that supports existing business processes and procedures.
CollabNet is a leading provider of Enterprise Cloud Development. With more than 10,000 global customers, the company provides a suite of platforms and services to address three major trends disrupting the software industry: Agile, DevOps and hybrid cloud development. Its CloudForge™ development-Platform-as-a-Service (dPaaS) enables cloud development through a flexible platform that is team friendly, enterprise ready and integrated to support leading third party tools. The CollabNet TeamForge® ALM, ScrumWorks® Pro Agile project management and Subversion Edge and Enterprise Git source code management platforms can be deployed separately or together, in the cloud or on-premise. CollabNet complements its technical offerings with industry leading consulting and training services for Agile and cloud development transformations. Many CollabNet customers improve productivity by as much as 70 percent, while reducing costs by 80 percent. For more information, please visit ( www.collab.net).
Media Contact: Christie DennistonCatapult PR-IRM: 303-827-5164O: 303-581-7760 firstname.lastname@example.orgSOURCE CollabNet
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV