NEW YORK, April 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Newtek Web Hosting, a division of Newtek Business Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: NEWT), The Small Business Authority®, today announced the release of a fully managed Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 hosted solution, which is powered by Newtek's high-performance cloud infrastructure.
Priced for small-business budgets, Newtek's solution for SharePoint Server 2013 helps provide users with a feature-rich collaborative experience, including project organization and easy-to-use information sharing. As a hosted service, small businesses can also avoid the upfront expenditure of purchasing their own SharePoint Server 2013 license or hosting it on their own servers. Newtek's solution is also notable in that it provides both Standard and Enterprise user-level access to the application under the same account.
Newtek CEO Barry Sloane said, "SharePoint is and should be a staple for Microsoft Windows users in business, both big and small, as it enables small- to medium-sized independent business owners to share critical information with trusted advisors, such as lawyers, accountants, suppliers, and clients. Our solution also enhances productivity and reduces the costs of communication, while adding the highest levels of security as we host the application in our military-strength, Tier-4 data center in Scottsdale, Arizona."
Newtek's SharePoint 2013 cloud environment was built using Windows Server 2012 clusters, and leverages the security and performance features found in Windows Server 2012, Microsoft System Center, and Microsoft Hyper-V virtualization technology.To learn more about Newtek's solution for SharePoint 2013, visit http://webservices.thesba.com. About Newtek Business Services, Inc. Newtek Business Services, The Small Business Authority, provides the following products and services:
- Newtek Advantage ™ : Mobile real-time operating platform for business intelligence. The Newtek Advantage ™ puts all critical business transactions in real-time. Access data on a smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC for eCommerce for credit/ debit transactions, website statistics, payroll, insurance and business loans.
- Electronic Payment Processing : eCommerce, electronic solutions to accept non-cash payments, including credit and debit cards, check conversion, remote deposit capture, ACH processing, and electronic gift and loyalty card programs.
- Managed Technology Solutions (Cloud Computing): Full-service web host, which offers eCommerce solutions, shared and dedicated web hosting and related services including domain registration and online shopping cart tools.
- eCommerce : A suite of services that enable small businesses to get up and running on-line quickly and cost effectively, with integrated web design, payment processing and shopping cart services.
- Business Lending : Broad array of lending products including SBA 7(a) and SBA 504 loans.
- Insurance Services : Commercial and personal lines of insurance, including health and employee benefits in all 50 states, working with over 40 insurance carriers.
- Web Services: Customized web design and development services.
- Data Backup, Storage and Retrieval: Fast, secure, off-site data backup, storage and retrieval designed to meet the specific regulatory and compliance needs of any business.
- Accounts Receivable Financing: Receivable purchasing and financing services.
- Payroll : Complete payroll management and processing services.