LEXINGTON, Ky., April 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Lexmark International, Inc. (NYSE: LXK) will conduct a briefing for securities analysts and investors on Tuesday, May 7, 2013, at 730 Third Avenue in New York City. Doors will open at 8:30 a.m. EDT and presentations will begin at 10 a.m. EDT.
Presentations will be given by the following Lexmark executives:
- Paul Rooke, chairman and chief executive officer;
- John Gamble, executive vice president and chief financial officer;
- Marty Canning, executive vice president and president Imaging Solutions and Services; and
- Scott Coons, vice president of Lexmark and president and chief executive officer of Perceptive Software
The presentations and question and answer session will be accessible live and as a replay via Lexmark's investor relations website located at http://investor.lexmark.com. Securities analysts and investors can register to attend in person at http://events.signup4.net/lxkinvestormeeting.
About LexmarkLexmark International, Inc. (NYSE: LXK) provides businesses of all sizes with a broad range of printing and imaging products, software, solutions and services that help customers to print less and save more. Perceptive Software, a Lexmark company, is a leading provider of process, intelligent capture and content management software that helps organizations fuel greater operational efficiency. In 2012, Lexmark sold products in more than 170 countries and reported $3.8 billion in revenue.To learn more about Lexmark, please visit www.lexmark.com. For more information on Perceptive Software, please visit www.perceptivesoftware.com. For more information on Lexmark, see the Lexmark Facebook page and follow us on Twitter. For more information about Perceptive Software, please visit the company's Facebook and Twitter profiles. Lexmark and Lexmark with diamond design are trademarks of Lexmark International, Inc., registered in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts