LEXINGTON, Ky., April 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Lexmark International, Inc. (NYSE: LXK) will conduct a briefing for securities analysts and investors on Tuesday, May 7, 2013, at 730 Third Avenue in New York City. Doors will open at 8:30 a.m. EDT and presentations will begin at 10 a.m. EDT.
Presentations will be given by the following Lexmark executives:
- Paul Rooke, chairman and chief executive officer;
- John Gamble, executive vice president and chief financial officer;
- Marty Canning, executive vice president and president Imaging Solutions and Services; and
- Scott Coons, vice president of Lexmark and president and chief executive officer of Perceptive Software
The presentations and question and answer session will be accessible live and as a replay via Lexmark's investor relations website located at http://investor.lexmark.com. Securities analysts and investors can register to attend in person at http://events.signup4.net/lxkinvestormeeting.
About LexmarkLexmark International, Inc. (NYSE: LXK) provides businesses of all sizes with a broad range of printing and imaging products, software, solutions and services that help customers to print less and save more. Perceptive Software, a Lexmark company, is a leading provider of process, intelligent capture and content management software that helps organizations fuel greater operational efficiency. In 2012, Lexmark sold products in more than 170 countries and reported $3.8 billion in revenue.To learn more about Lexmark, please visit www.lexmark.com. For more information on Perceptive Software, please visit www.perceptivesoftware.com. For more information on Lexmark, see the Lexmark Facebook page and follow us on Twitter. For more information about Perceptive Software, please visit the company's Facebook and Twitter profiles. Lexmark and Lexmark with diamond design are trademarks of Lexmark International, Inc., registered in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV